OFFER THAT YOU CAN'T REFUSE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

SEARCH

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Google Adsense Tips For Maximum Earnings And How To Avoid


Almost everyone has heard of AdSense by now, if I am not sure you’ve seen, AdSense can not even know what it was. To explain, AdSense, I must first say something about AdWords, AdWords is a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, which is on the search engine Google. Create a small text ad in the results pages of Google search ads on their sites or content of the topic. Your bid or a tax that is willing to pay Google every time someone clicks on your ad, it’s a very good opportunity for targeted traffic, which in turn in the sale, users, or what we want do with your website traffic.

Now that I have explained to AdWords, I can tell you about AdSense. AdSense allows website owners to earn money, simply let Google ads on their websites. AdSense ads can be text or images, ads can be modified to achieve the web pages so as not to do your search on the site Junky or poorly designed. AdSense ads are also responsible for the content of most webpages, for example, if you have AdSense ads on a site that sells coins, you get ads on the sale of coins or other issues at. Each time a visitor clicks on one of the AdSense ads on your site, you earn money, and each month after the first balanced one hundred dollars, Google gives you a check or you can use the money deposited in your account. Google AdSense is a good way to earn extra money if you have a website, it’s easy, just a few dollars a day, and some people are thousands of dollars per month.

When I started Adsense, I placed ads on my site, and it was not long until I had a small sum of money, a few days after my account was still more. I was very happy, but I thought, after reading a bunch of articles, I’m not nearly as much money as others do with AdSense, it must be bad. Then I thought my site may be to traffic than the others? I talked with many people on the Internet, the program, and I discovered that the number of visitors, I am taller than some of the traffic they receive. They believe that 200 to 400 visitors per day is low for Web sites, which is very serious, half the site will be much less per day, especially if your site is a few months of existence, or not optimized for search engines or is a very small request.

If my site is always a good amount of traffic or visitors, why my AdSense earnings so low? The first thing I discovered that I was wrong “placement of AdSense ads, it is correct, you must configure the layout of each web page on the placement of advertisements. If it is in its website sections or areas that are seriously and retain the attention of visitors, this is an area that the section of AdSense ads, in other words, the ads on their websites, where people remember. At that moment until to 3 different sections of the AdSense ads or a website. I searched for evidence that the best places to have my ads only on the title or subtitle, nearly half of the page and at the end or end of my page. If you are a part of the AdSense ads to the page of your site, people who enter your site, you’ve probably noticed the advertisements, and go, if theres a way and more ads, which increases the probability of recall. Probably the best place to spend some of the ads is at the bottom of your pages, just after the last part of the text or interesting reading, but make sure the ads before any other connection, since if the visitors are ready to make your site, you may do so by clicking on one of your ads, you earn money, and if you have other links showing your ads, you can use your site with a click of a home. Thus, after studying the design of all my sites, I’m back and through the AdSense ads, almost immediately, I noticed that my salary has increased.

I have my own website, and some three months later, I received my first check in the mail, is not a lot of money, but to actually do the physical work I am very pleased to get . My results began to improve slowly after the first test next month, I took a test, then the next month, has another, and so on. Once in the AdSense program for about 8 months, and discuss with several people, even in the program, I discovered that my income is still low compared to other people.

Then the discovery of another method that increased my earnings even more. I noticed that my ads are from the rest of my web pages and text content. I always thought that the ads in a different color at the bottom of my web pages that people can see my ad and click on it, I was completely wrong. Almost everyone on the Internet for the period of time has become so used to banners and other flashy ads that almost everyone is now called “ad-blindness”, ie when you visit a Web site can be automatically or ignore what appears to be an announcement. I have the AdSense publisher, and my ad background colors and borders, so they are compatible with the background color of my webpages , and I use the color of the text ads that are compatible with the color of the text content of my web pages. The ads on the whole very well, I was barely noticeable in the rest of my page, but Now, the number of clicks on the ads increased, and the result is further increased.

I have my own website and for a few months, my income was more or less the same, I was satisfied, but my results are not as good as other people, with approximately the same number of visits, I have. Then I discovered that what they have done something more for your AdSense ads, ads that show people are really like the ads appear on the images of ads and contributed to the sole number of clicks on the spot. So I searched online and found a couple of images and symbols related to the content of my web pages and in places where the concerts have been AdSense, show me the pictures using a simple image tag HTML. I asked him if the images were within the rules of Google AdSense, and noted that they have been, as people are not, click on the ads so I can not have a flashing sign that says ” click ads, or if you do not have a little girl dressed in advertising for example, “makes me happy – click here” or something like that a few small images that are on your Web content.

The next few months, my income continued to rise slowly. At that time, in addition to my web pages I’ve been on several blogs on various topics, I thought I could put AdSense ads on all my blogs, and even more money. For several weeks, my income has increased slightly, and I was very happy, suddenly, like someone turning off a switch, my AdSense earnings fell. I was now in a day than when I first joined the program, what the hell happened, I thought? Traffic is always slow increase, the increase in the number of clicks, but for some strange reason, the earnings per click (EPC), there was much that was terrible.

Then I learned that Google has a new feature in the AdSense program, called “smart pricing”, “smart pricing” automatically the cost of an ad click. With the Google AdSense to data analysis, if it indicates that a click on one of their sites are less likely to enter into an online sales or other businesses for the ad-Verlag, the amount you earn per click AdSense is very low. When “smart pricing” was introduced, he saw some of its users AdSense EPC decline of only 3 cents per click, where before the “smart pricing”, click on what might give them a dollar or In addition, it is a drastic drop in revenue. This is horrible ‘pricing’, besides the loss of benefits for users of AdSense, a site or webpage can trigger, and once a site that has an impact on your account and each site to gain much less per click. Remember that one time he had added AdSense ads on my blog, which seems to lead to smart pricing for me. The blogs have been on many issues, but are not commercial websites or professionals, so that virtually none of the results as sales have taken place between people clicking on ads on these pages. When using the distance between AdSense for blogs, it took about a week and then I found that the new CPE climbing again, even the “smart pricing” charm was broken.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin